» Employment / Internships
We are currently seeking candidates for an internship beginning in March 2017. Responsibilities include grass roots marketing and on-site event support for the TrackTown Youth League and Oregon Wine Country Half Marathon. A total stipend of $1,000 will be provided and exact hours are to be determined on a mutual basis.
TrackTown Youth League responsibilities include:
– Contact community based organizations to notify them of free all-comer youth track meets in their area
– Promote youth track meets via online calendars, social media, traditional media, etc.
– Provide event support at track meets (registration, photographs, awards, etc.)
Oregon Wine Country Half Marathon responsibilities include:
– Promotion at area running events
– Distribution of posters/flyers throughout the metro area and Yamhill Valley
To apply, please e-mail a brief cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
To be notified of future employment/internship opportunities with the Oregon Sports Authority, please send a copy of your resume and a brief letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up to receive notification of Oregon Sports Authority volunteer opportunities.
Watch our two minute video to learn more about the Oregon Sports Authority's efforts to promote the state as a premier sports destination.
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
Sign up to receive a monthly update with the latest Oregon sports news and event information, plus get exclusive access to ticket discounts!
The Oregon Badminton Academy, with support from the Oregon Sports Authority and Washington County Visitors Association, will host the 2017...
All-session and Moda Center only ticket packages are now available for “PK80,” the Phil Knight Invitational, featuring 16 of the...
Portland will host the Women’s Flat Track Derby Association 2016 World Championship this week, as 16 roller derby teams from...